In agreement with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, from Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we draw your attention to the following information:
- GUZMAN POLYMERS, S.L., (hereafter referred to as “GUZMAN POLYMERS”) based at C/Traginers, 9 of 46014 Valencia and with fiscal number B-40617037, is responsible for the exploitation, management and performance of the website https://www.guzmanpolymers.com/ (hereafter referred to as “Website”).
- If you would like to contact us you can do so by postal mail, to the direction above or to the following electronic mail address email@example.com.
- The structure, design and style of presentation of the elements (graphic, pictures, logotype files, combination of colours and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights, owned by GUZMAN POLYMERS. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, availability to users and, in general, any other form of exploitation, either partial or total of the elements referred to in the former paragraph, is forbidden.
- Additionally, GUZMAN POLYMERS informs you that the provision, configuration and contents of the Website may be modified at any time and without prior notice.
- The distinctive signs (brands, trade names, etc.) of the entities belonging to the group GUZMAN POLYMERS are protected by industrial property rights, being forbidden the use or handling of any of these, except with express written authority.
- It is forbidden to establish any link to the Website from any other web address without previous express written consent from GUZMAN POLYMERS.
The Website https://www.guzmanpolymers.com/ (hereafter referred to as “Website”) managed by GUZMAN POLYMERS, S.L., (hereafter referred to as “GUZMAN POLYMERS”) based at C/Traginers, 9 of 46014 Valencia and with fiscal number B-40617037, complies with the requisites derived from Law 34/2002 of 11 July, from Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and regulations in force relative to the protection of personal data and, in particular, the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 Abril 2016, relative to the protection of physical people in that which concerns the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data.
Who is the Data Controller?
The data which is picked up or is voluntarily made available to us via the Website, whether it be by navigating in it, or by all that which is made available to us in contact forms, via e-mail or by telephone, will be collected and treated by the data controller, whose data is indicated as follows:
Name: GUZMAN POLYMERS, S.L.
Postal address: C/Traginers, 9 at 46014 Valencia
Telephone: +34 963 992 400
If, for any reason, you would like to contact us about any question related to the processing of your personal data or privacy, you may do so via any of the means indicated above.
What are your RIGHTS in relation to the data processing activities?
As a user of the Website, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether in GUZMAN POLYMERS we are managing personal data which concerns you, or not.
Furthermore, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any inaccurate data or to request its erasure when, among other things, the data is no longer necessary for the ends for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of processing your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of any claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your individual situation, you may object the processing of your data. GUZMAN POLYMERS will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any possible claims.
Additionally, you may exercise the right to data portability, as well as to withdraw the consent given at any time, without it affecting the legality of the management based on the consent before its removal.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights you can contact us by sending a written communication to the electronic mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or, to our postal address GUZMAN POLYMERS, S.L, C/Traginers, 9 at 46014 Valencia. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of your official identification (National ID Card, driving licence or passport).
Finally, we advise you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other public organisms that are competent for any reclamation deriving from the treatment of your personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE WEBSITE?
Data stored from navigation and use of the Website
For the simple reason of navigating in the Website, GUZMAN POLYMERS will collect information referring to:
– IP address
– Version of navigator
– Operative system
– Duration of the visit or navigation in the Website
The information which we manage is not related to any specific user and will be stored in our database, for the purpose of carrying out statistical analysis, improvements to the Website, on our products and/or services and will help us to improve our business strategy.
Data provided in the Contact Form
In the Website there is a section headed Contact where is it necessary to fill in various areas in order to send a message via the Website. To register in this section, it is necessary that the User identifies himself and provides certain personal information, with the aim that GUZMAN POLYMERS can manage the request or query that is sent by these means. In the case that the User does not complete the sections indicated as “obligatory”, the message cannot be sent.
Such personal data will be incorporated in a data base of GUZMAN POLYMERS, who will save aforementioned information only for the reason of replying to the query or request that has been sent in this form. In no case is the aforementioned contact form enabled to send curriculums and any other information sent for this purpose will not be treated but will be deleted immediately. Within the web you can find the official canals to that effect for sending this data.
The legal basis for the processing of such data is the consent of the user which is put in contact with GUZMAN POLYMERS via the aforementioned Website form.
The personal data which is made available to us by these means can only be communicated to other companies within the group GUZMAN POLYMERS, in the case in which the query is directed or related to them, being in any other case GUZMAN POLYMERS who manages, directly and exclusively, the data of the users registered in the Website for the aforementioned reason.
International transfers will not be carried out with the issued data.